GONG BATH - Regeneration, Nurturing, Empowering, Self Expression
Time & Location
About the Event
It is well known in science that depending on how we think and how we feel, we create a state of being, that affects the way our body works (stress hormones, for example) and how we react to life experiences (mind and body are connected). But until we change our energy, it is very challenging to change our life. Some past traumas and certain past experiences can create a stagnation in the chakra system, and in turn this can cause a variety of emotional and health problems.
If you organise your energies to a certain level of vibration, they in turn balance the whole system; your body, your emotions and your mind, everything is vibrating in that direction. Once all these 4 dimensions of you: your physical body, your mind, your emotions and the fundamental life energies are vibrating in a balanced rhythm and you hold this vibration, this balance for a while, you will have the power to breakthrough and live a healthier, happier and more dynamic and enjoyable life.
- Life is a rhythm, health is a rhythm, happiness is a rhythm, and gong bath sessions, through the sound vibration and light therapy allow to set or re-set that rhythm
- The Chakras are wheels of energy ultimately connected to body’s rhythms
Every session will be focused on a different aspect of healing the chakras and bringing their energy into balance.
All session is done lying down on the yoga mat. We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with release of the tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, to reduce muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness. This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune in to the moment, to let it go of the business of the week and to make the most of the gong bath experience.
- 4/10/2020: Red light therapy & Root/Muladhara Chakra
- 11/10/2020: Orange light therapy & Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra
- 18/10/2020: Yellow light therapy & Nabhi/Manipura Chakra
- 25/10/2020: Green light therapy &Heart/Anahata Chakra
- 01/11/2020: Blue light therapy &/Vishuddhi Chakra
Please Note -
Following Covid Health & Safety guide lines:
Classes are limited to 7 people so that we can offer safe social distancing, the places will be set out prior to your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, a wipeable head rest and wipeable booster.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only.
Please arrive between 11: 45am-12:00pm.
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will not be able to offer tea or refreshments, please bring your own water bottle or warm drink
- We will be using 3 essential oils diffusers: 1 in the foyer, 2 at the main studio. The essential oil used is Organic Defence blend from Neal’s Yard Remedies. And the intentions is to keep the air fresh and healthy. The essential oils in the diffuser will add an extra natural and organic way of supporting your immune health.
- Sold OutGONG BATH - Nurturing£12£120£0
- Waiting List£0£00£0