Fri, 24 Jun|
Releasing Energy blocks by connecting with your Creative Energy (2)
Come and join us on this powerful sound bath, using Light Therapy and high vibrational Gong pitch. Ear plugs will be provided for those sensitive to loud sounds. The importance is the vibration caused by the gongs on the body.
Time & Location
24 Jun 2022, 19:30 – 20:30 BST
Bodywise Studio, Unit 4 Gwydir Street, Cambridge, UK CB1 2LG
About the Event
When we break the energy blocks of the First and Second chakras, we can overcome duality by directing the energy to the heart chakra where integration, healing and creativity emerge.
When we release energy blocks we regain momentum to realign pathways, birthing sacred solutions, creative power and evolution into a greater bliss.
In this session, the Gong will be played in a HIGH tune to release the energy blocks we hold within. We will provide earplugs for those who are sensitive to sound. The focus is to feel the vibration of the gongs.
The studio will be illuminated with Red Light. Red is the Colour of the Muladhara Chakra. Red light corresponds to genital organs and sacral area. According to the theory of Chakras it is connected with our kundalini energy, which is the source of all energy: sexual, emotional, mental, psychic or spiritual. Red light may be used to reduce headaches and migraines. Red light has also been shown to reduce pain. In colour therapy, it is used to stimulate the general life force and release old mental patterns.
We will be using a variety of ancient sound healing instruments:
-Jupiter and Venus Gongs: Venus is connected with sensuality, love, abundance and completion. Jupiter is connected to trust, abundance, openness, affirming and expansion
- Tibetan singing bowls: To balance the Solar Plexus (connected to willpower) and Throat Chakra (ability to communicate and connect within and with others)
- Shamanic drum: With a 7.83 Hz frequency stimulates Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency that enables regeneration and healing
- Dhyangro Nepalese Shamanic Drum: This two-sided drum represents the Yin & Yang energies of the world.
- Bell and Dorje: The bell represents wisdom and the feminine aspect and the Dorje represents the creative, forceful, male energy. During ceremonies, the bell is held in the left hand with the Dorje in the palm of your right hand. The Dorje represents the method that grows compassion. The Bell represents Buddha's mind which is wisdom. Each time they are used it is to remind you to practice great compassion wisdom.
- Sonic Ohm Tuning fork: This higher expression of Ohm is also an earth tone, with its balancing and grounding properties. It is an excellent sound tool to help balance the energetic fields of the body
- Biosonics Crystal Tuner - Earth: tuned to a frequency of 4096 cycles per second this is a powerful sound healing instrument that tunes one with the pulsation of the Earth. It is used to clear energetic blocks in the body. It works on the frequency of the pineal gland and as such tunes its frequency and our circadian rhythms as consequence.
- Three Key Aura Chime: The smooth, penetrating tone of the aura chime eases tension and can slowly remove dense, negative energy. Aura chimes are also utilized similarly for the "space-clearing" of rooms in Feng Shui.
- Koshi Water Windchimes: provide a rich and deep sound, balancing the water energies in your body.
Other instruments to bring a sense of blissfulness: Koshi Water Windchimes, Rainsticks and thunder tube.
We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with a release of tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, reducing muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune into the moment, to let go of the business of the week and make the most of the gong bath experience.
Please arrive between 7:15pm-07:30pm
Doors will close at 07:30 pm
Precautions: This session is not recommended if:
- you are pregnant
- those with peacemaker
Classes are limited to 10 people. The places will be set out before your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, a wipeable headrest and a wipeable booster.
There is also an air purifier and a new ventilation system in the studio.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will offer herbal tea
- Please bring your water bottle
Early Bird Ticket£12.00Sold Out
This is a waiting list ticket. TC are first come first served. Please leave your name and number and we will contact you if a place becomes available.£0.00