Gong Bath - UNLOCK
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a 1 hour gong bath played by one person due restriction on numbers of people in the room.
The Gong will be played in a low tune to allow a deep meditative state. Blue Light will, also, to be used to relax and give peace of mind as it balances the Aura/magnetic field. The session will finish using the sounds of Kochi Bells, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Rain Sticks and other relaxing sound instruments.
All session is done lying down on the yoga mat or seated if you prefer. We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with release of the tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, to reduce muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune in to the moment, to let it go of the business of the week and to make the most of the gong bath experience.
Please Note -
Following Covid Health & Safety guide lines:
- Classes are limited to 7 people so that we can offer safe social distancing, the places will be set out prior to your arrival.
- We will provide sanatised yoga mats and head rest.
- You may bring your cover and pillow.
- Online pre-bookings only.
- Please arrive between 7:15pm-7:30pm.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Gong Bath - UNLOCK£12£120£0