Sat, 20 Nov|
SATURDAY Gong Bath Cambridge: Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse
Balancing Gong Bath
Time & Location
20 Nov 2021, 20:00 – 21:00
Bodywise Studio, Unit 4 Gwydir Street, Cambridge, UK CB1 2LG
About the Event
Full Moon Gong Bath and Lunar Eclipse
We are looking forward to welcoming you in this Gong Bath!
Full moons are always powerful times of release, resolution, and illumination.Having a Gong bath during this period can help to ground oneself and support those hyper emotional changes.
We will be using light therapy and essential oils in accordance to the energetics of the Full Moon in Taurus!
We will be using a variety of ancient sound healing instruments:
-Jupiter and Venus Gongs: Venus is connected with sensuality, love, abundance and completion. Jupiter is connected to trust, abundance, openness, affirming and expansion
- Tibetan singing bowls: To balance the Solar Plexus (connected to will power) and Throat Chakra (ability to communicate and connect within and with others)
- Shamanic drum: With a 7.83 Hz frequency stimulates Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency that enables regeneration and healing
- Sonic Ohm Tuning fork: This higher expression of Ohm is also an earth tone, with its balancing and grounding properties. It is an excellent sound tool to help balance the energetic fields of the body
- Biosonics Crystal Tuner - Earth: tuned to a frequency of 4096 cycles per second this is a powerful sound healing instrument that tunes one with the pulsation of the Earth. It is used to clear energetic blocks in the body. It works on the frequency of the pineal gland, and as such tunes its frequency and our circadian rhythms as consequence.
Other instruments to bring a sense of blissfulness: Koshi Water Winchimes, Rain sticks and thunder tube.
We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with release of tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, to reduce muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune into the moment, to let it go of the business of the week and to make the most of the gong bath experience.
Please arrive between 7:50pm-08:00pm
Doors will close at 08:05pm
Classes are limited to 8 people so that we can offer safe social, the places will be set out prior to your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, a wipeable head rest and wipeable booster.
There is also an air purifier and a new ventilation system in the studio.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will not be able to offer tea or refreshments, please bring your own water bottle or warm drink
Early Bird Ticket£12.00Sold Out
Concessions (TC apply*)
* This ticket is for regular Yoga Students of Angela either 121 or Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga Students Other TC may apply please contact for details£10.00
This is a waiting list ticket. TC are first come first served. Please leave your name and number and we will contact you if a place becomes available.£0.00