Fri, 04 Nov|
Let it go and Relax Gong Bath
Come and join us in this regenerative and relaxing Gong Bath. In this session, the Gong will be played in a HIGH tune to release the energy blocks followed by a low and relaxing tune to allow a deep meditative state. We will use indigo light.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2022, 20:00 GMT – 05 Nov 2022, 20:00 GMT
Bodywise Studio, Unit 4 Gwydir Street, Cambridge, UK CB1 2LG
About the Event
Come and join us in this regenerative and relaxing Gong Bath. In this session, the Gong will be played in a High tune to release the energy blocks followed by a Low and relaxing tune to allow a deep meditative state.
The Indigo colour represents the fusion of dense and subtle. It is a mixture of red colour (instinct, material creation, the root chakra) with blue colour (which is the spiritual colour, the colour that balances the electromagnetic field). When we merge the red colour: instinct and creative potential, with the blue colour: spirit/auric field (flow) we have Indigo colour: INTUITION.
Intuition is the power to know before the action and even before the thought. Is the power of prayer, focus, awareness, and Conscious and Oriented Action.
Gong Bath can bring the subconscious body to a neutral state by reducing the speed of brain waves; in the so-called “zero point”; one can create a different reality and breakthrough. The vibrational sound of Gong creates an energetic flow to the body, helping the body to relax and to restore.
We will be using a variety of ancient sound healing instruments:
-Jupiter and Venus Gongs: Venus is connected with sensuality, love, abundance and completion. Jupiter is connected to trust, abundance, openness, affirming and expansion
- Tibetan singing bowls: To balance the Solar Plexus (connected to willpower) and Throat Chakra (ability to communicate and connect within and with others)
- Shamanic drum: With a 7.83 Hz frequency stimulates Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency that enables regeneration and healing
- Sonic Ohm Tuning fork: This higher expression of Ohm is also an earth tone, with its balancing and grounding properties. It is an excellent sound tool to help balance the energetic fields of the body
- Biosonics Crystal Tuner - Earth: tuned to a frequency of 4096 cycles per second this is a powerful sound healing instrument that tunes one with the pulsation of the Earth. It is used to clear energetic blocks in the body. It works on the frequency of the pineal gland and as such tunes its frequency and our circadian rhythms as consequence.
Other instruments to bring a sense of blissfulness: are Koshi Water Windchimes, Rain sticks and thunder tube.
We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with the release of tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, reducing muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune into the moment, to let go of the business of the week and to make the most of the gong bath experience.
Please arrive between 7:45pm-08:00pm
Doors will close at 08:00 pm
Classes are limited to 15 people so that we can offer safe social, the places will be set out prior to your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, wipeable headrests and wipeable boosters.
There is also an air purifier and a new ventilation system in the studio.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will offer herbal tea
- Please bring your own water bottle
Early Bird Ticket£12.00
This is a waiting list ticket. TC are first come first served. Please leave your name and number and we will contact you if a place becomes available.£0.00