Sat, 23 Oct|
Saturday NIGHT GONG BATH - Earthing Sound bathing
2 days: 22nd October and 23rd of October We are looking forward to welcoming you in this Sound and Scent bath to relax the body and mind, to improve your sleep, to clear energetic and physical blockages, to feel grounded and focused, allowing a calmer approach to life.
Time & Location
23 Oct 2021, 19:30 – 20:30 BST
Bodywise Studio, Unit 4 Gwydir Street, Cambridge, UK CB1 2LG
About the Event
Earthing Sound bathing
We all know how good being in nature can make us feel. The sounds of the forest, the scent of the trees, the fresh air. Connecting to nature ease our stress and worry, help us to relax and to think more clearly and restore our mood.
The Earthing Gong bath is inspired by the scents and grounding and restorative energies that nature brings.
The sound journey will be guided by numerous sounds, all with different frequencies and vibrations, each resonating with different parts of the body and energetic field.
Creating a sensory haven of the woodland, we will be diffusing essential oils of calming Cypress, cleansing Siberian Fir, deeply relaxing Frankincense and refreshing Eucalyptus.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in this Sound and Scent bath to relax the body and mind, to improve your sleep, to clear energetic and physical blockages, to feel grounded and focused, allowing a calmer approach to life.
We will be using a variety of ancient sound healing instruments:
-Jupiter and Venus Gongs: Venus is connected with sensuality, love, abundance and completion. Jupiter is connected to trust, abundance, openness, affirming and expansion
- Tibetan singing bowls: To balance the Solar Plexus (connected to will power) and Throat Chakra (ability to communicate and connect within and with others)
- Shamanic drum: With a 7.83 Hz frequency stimulates Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency that enables regeneration and healing
- Sonic Ohm Tuning fork: This higher expression of Ohm is also an earth tone, with its balancing and grounding properties. It is an excellent sound tool to help balance the energetic fields of the body
- Biosonics Crystal Tuner - Earth: tuned to a frequency of 4096 cycles per second this is a powerful sound healing instrument that tunes one with the pulsation of the Earth.
Other instruments to bring a sense of blissfulness: Koshi Water Winchimes, Rain sticks and thunder tube.
We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with release of tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, to reduce muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
This is followed by a short deep breathing exercise, the aim is to tune into the moment, to let it go of the business of the week and to make the most of the gong bath experience.
Please arrive between 07:20pm-07:30pm
Classes are limited to 8 people so that we can offer safe social, the places will be set out prior to your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, a wipeable head rest and wipeable booster.
There is also an air purifier and a new ventilation system in the studio.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will not be able to offer tea or refreshments, please bring your own water bottle or warm drink
- Ticket type
Early Bird TicketPrice£12.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Standard TicketPrice£15.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
Concessions (TC apply*)
* This ticket is for regular Yoga Students of Angela either 121 or Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga StudentsPrice£10.00Sold Out
This event is sold out