Fri, 30 Jun|
Sound Healing: A Gateway to Vibrational Alignment
Life is a rhythm, health is a rhythm, and happiness is a rhythm. Discover how the enchanting practice of Sound Healing can help you align with your inner rhythms, bringing a profound sense of health, wellbeing, and joy.
Time & Location
30 Jun, 19:30 – 20:30
Bodywise Studio, Unit 4 Gwydir Street, Cambridge, UK CB1 2LG
About the Event
Through the therapeutic effects of sound vibration and light therapy, we can set or re-set the rhythms that govern our existence.
🎵 Rhythm: The Key to Balance and Vitality
Your body, emotions, mind, and life energies are all interconnected, constantly vibrating in a delicate dance. When you consciously organize your energies to a certain level of vibration, they begin to harmonize and balance your entire system. By attaining this balanced rhythm and holding it for a sustained period, you gain the power to break through limitations and live a healthier, happier, and more dynamic life.
⚛️ Sound Healing: A Gateway to Vibrational Alignment 🎶
Join us for our last Gong Bath at Bodywise Studio (we will find a new home soon!)
In this event, we will delve into the realms of Sound Healing—a modality that utilizes sacred sounds, frequencies, and vibrations to restore harmony within your being. Through the resonance of ancient instruments like gongs, singing bowls, and tuning forks, we can tap into the universal rhythms and unlock our inner health rhythm.
✨ Explore the profound relationship between sound, vibration, and your overall wellbeing.
✨ Experience the rejuvenating power of a Gong Bath session, immersing yourself in transformative sound vibrations and light therapy.
✨ Connect with a community of like-minded individuals on a journey to enhance their health, vitality, and happiness.
We will be using a variety of ancient sound healing instruments, in some sessions, we may not use all:
-Jupiter and Venus Gongs: Venus is connected with sensuality, love, abundance and completion. Jupiter is connected to trust, abundance, openness, affirming and expansion
- Tibetan singing bowls: To balance the Solar Plexus (connected to willpower) and Throat Chakra (ability to communicate and connect within and with others)
- Shamanic drum: With a 7.83 Hz frequency stimulates Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency that enables regeneration and healing
- Dhyangro Nepalese Shamanic Drum: This two-sided drum represents the Yin & Yang energies of the world.
- Bell and Dorje: The bell represents wisdom and the feminine aspect and the Dorje represents the creative, forceful, male energy. During ceremonies, the bell is held in the left hand with the Dorje in the palm of your right hand. The Dorje represents the method that grows compassion. The Bell represents Buddha's mind which is wisdom. Each time they are used it is to remind you to practice great compassion and wisdom.
- Sonic Ohm Tuning fork: This higher expression of Ohm is also an earth tone, with its balancing and grounding properties. It is an excellent sound tool to help balance the energetic fields of the body
- Biosonics Crystal Tuner - Earth: tuned to a frequency of 4096 cycles per second this is a powerful sound healing instrument that tunes one with the pulsation of the Earth. It is used to clear energetic blocks in the body. It works on the frequency of the pineal gland and as such tunes its frequency and our circadian rhythms as consequence.
- Three Key Aura Chime: The smooth, penetrating tone of the aura chime eases tension and can slowly remove dense, negative energy. Aura chimes are also utilized similarly for the "space-clearing" of rooms in Feng Shui.
- Koshi Water Windchimes: provide a rich and deep sound, balancing the water energies in your body.
Other instruments to bring a sense of blissfulness: are Koshi Water Windchimes, Rainsticks and thunder-tube.
We start with a progressive muscle relaxation technique by tensing one muscle group at a time followed by a relaxation phase with a release of tension. This technique is effective to let go of stress, reducing muscle stiffness, to relieve insomnia and tiredness.
Please arrive between 7:15 pm-7:25 pm
Doors will close at 07:30 pm
Classes are limited to 15 people. The places will be set out before your arrival.
We will provide sanitised yoga mats, a wipeable headrest and a wipeable booster.
There is also an air purifier and a new ventilation system in the studio.
Please bring a small blanket or shawl to keep you warm and a cover for the yoga mat if you want.
Online pre-bookings only:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- We will offer herbal tea
- Please bring your water bottle
Early Bird Ticket
This is a waiting list ticket. TC are first come first served. Please leave your name and number and we will contact you if a place becomes available.