VAGINAL/YONI steam sauna
This is a handmade and specifically designed vaginal steaming sauna aimed to heighten your steam session with comfort, SAFETY and durability. Having your very own Vaginal Steam Sauna at home will bring many health benefits to your life provided by a self care routine.
- Made from pine and can be finished with a variety of sealants to ensure the lifespan of your steamer:
- Carefully designed with the needs of the user at the forefront.
- Each sauna has costumed handles and is small enough to be conveniently stored after each use.
- Specially designed side opening to easily control your burner temperature and steam intensity.
- Bottom part of the sauna is closed and protected so that the steam stays in, optimising your steam session and making it safe too.
- Safety: Sitting at the right distance from the steam and in a comfortable position is the best way to avoid burns or accidents, as well as having a wonderful session. We highly recommend to do a Vsteamming using a V steam sauna.
- The top part opens as a lid, which can be used to place your burner and store your vaginal steaming herbs and equipment.
- Made in Cambridge UK and shipped to UK, Europe and USA. For USA delivery and the rest of the world, please contact us
Each sauna is made from Natural Pine Wood and you can buy it untreated (no wood sealant) at £179, treated (with natural handcrafted wood sealant) at £191, and treated with a custom made sealant (specially designed according to your needs, eg. in case of allergies) at £200.
If your choice is to have your sauna treated and protected, we will apply the sealant in your VShakti Vsteam sauna from the inside and the outside of it. It is a complete protection from the internal steam, and the external factors; in this way your VSteam sauna is fully protected and will last for years to come.
Since wood is a living element each sauna has unique tones from the different grains and knots of wood.This is a one-of-a-kind hand made item. Please be sure that you will be happy with a hand-made item rather than a factory-made item with perfect edges.
Dimensions:400mm x 400mm x 360mm (width, length, height) Hole 200mm diameter.
Weight limit: 200kg.
Stainless steel metal fixings: Vita Shakti Vaginal Steam Sauna does not have glue as it may affect your health while doing your steam.
- HEALING PROPERTIES: As a Vsteam practitioner, naturopathic physician and herbalist, I have extensive knowledge on which products to add in the wood sealant that will be safe for your steam session. The natural handcrafted wood sealant uses herbal extracts, beeswax and oils to protect your sauna against bacteria and mould. Besides, Pine wood naturally releases oils which are beneficial to your health and protect the wood from mould and bacteria.
- NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL TREAT THE WOOD WITH NATURAL PRODUCTS THAT ARE ALLERGY FREE AND ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS (extra fee apply)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We are so confident that you will love your VS sauna, we will provide you with a handout of how to care for your sauna and how to make every session a ritual of self care and love towards your female energy. Unfortunately due to the nature of the product (health and safety) we can’t accept returns unless it is damaged. Please check our warranty for further information.
Why do Vaginal Steaming?
There are an array of indications for Vaginal steaming:
- After the period: to ensure all the blood and womb lining has completely cleared from the womb (we know if this hasn't happened when our period starts with brown blood)
- Before the period: to either bring the bleed on or to make it come later (this is supported through specific herbs)
- From the first period to post-menopause: It is an important tool for self-care. Aids circulation, improves hormonal balance, and aids uterine cleanse
- Stagnation: resolving clots, endometriosis, delayed period, cramps, pain, cysts, & tumours
- Treating infection: for thrush, bacterial vaginosis, STI's, etc
- Resolving scar tissue: from birthing, hysterectomy, or other surgical procedures
- Pelvic trauma: for gently reconnecting to the pelvis after trauma by supporting the muscular structures to soften and for a new relationship to form.
- Postnatal care: care right after a woman has a baby. Vaginal steaming is also used as a hygienic post-period practice to get any left-over blood out of the vaginal tract once the period is over. So a woman can return to her optimum health and well being after birth
- Detox Treatment, Immune Stimulate and Abdominal Health: Vaginal steaming is great to aid detoxification processes, aid circulation to the low digestive track. It has shown benefits for those with IBS, fatigue, low immune system. According to Ayurveda it balances the Kapha and Vata doshas. The herbal formula used can aid to all symptoms described.
- Spiritual , Emotional and Energetic Healing: According to Ayurveda Vaginal steaming and the use of the right herbs can help release the energy of the 1st and 2nd chakras.
The 1st Chakra is the seat of the Earth element and as such the central emotions will be of Survival, family connection and fear. The 2nd Chakra is the seat of the Water element and as such the central emotions will be of Guilt, overly emotional or emotionally numb, frigid, poor boundaries. Vaginal steaming provides circulation to those energies that generally becomes stagnant. It also helps to circulate the APANA energy, the energy of elimination, which in excess can block the flow of your Kundalini energy, also called the creative energy.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Important - All sales are final. If the sauna is defective or arrives damaged do not use it. Please let us know immediately within 7 days of receiving it. Take photos of the defect and send them to email@example.com. If it is determined that your item is defective or was damaged during shipping the item will be replaced. Save all of your packaging. You will have to re-package it for pickup by your delivery service. We will not replace items that do not have the original packaging for transport.
Free to UK mainland;
To Europe shipping costs vary from £14 to £32,
please contact for quote
We recommend cleaning the sauna before and after use. Clean it upon first receiving it and after it's been in storage.
Directions to clean the v steam sauna:
- Place the sauna in the bathtub or in the yard near a garden hose.
- Spray down with water.
- Use an oil soap, a sauna cleaner, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda or tea tree oil.
- Scrub down the entire inside.
- Wipe down the outside of the sauna with a cloth or sponge. Your Sauna is now clean.
- After cleaning it, dry it out completely to avoid risk of mould.
- Direct sunlight is a great way to dry if possible. If not you may want to put it near the heating, but not touching it, as the direct heat on the wood may cause to damage the wood.
Your sauna is handmade with the highest quality pine wood.
If the sauna has not been treated with a wood sealant, please ensure that you seal it before using it, as steaming will damage the wood over time.
If you have not purchased the Vita Shakti handcrafted wood sealant, you may want to use bee’s wax, coconut oil or walnut oil.
We recommend you to apply a new coat of wood sealant every three to six months; depending on the frequency of the sauna use.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your doctor and healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
Any Questions? Contact us! Click HERE