- You should never use Essential oils for your Vaginal steaming
You should not steam if you:
- are in your period/bleeding
- currently have fresh spotting
- spontaneous bleeding in the last 3 months
- have had 2 periods per month in the last 3 months
- trying to conceive and past ovulation
IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS STEAM MAY CAUSE A REVERSAL OF THE PROCEDURE OR INTERVENTION
Patch Hormonal Birth Controls That Prevent Pregnancy by Thickening the Uterine Lining
Advice should be sought if:
- there is an itching infection, tubal sterilisation, brith control in arm (Nexplanon), and IUD.
It is recommended to see a qualified VSteam practitioner for best choice of herbs, set ups and additional care.